Исправьте, если это необходимо, местоположение подлежащего согласно правилу о порядке слов в предложении.
- Curly hair has her brother.
- Steve likes cakes.
- A bad cold has Jessica.
- It froze hard last night.
- These exercises I did well.
- Daddy met me at the station.
- Those shoes Mar bought at the market.
- Dinner have they in the big dining-hall.
Составьте предложения из следующих словосочетаний, обращая внимание на место прямого и косвенного дополнений в предложений.
- his parents, a lot of money, Steve, from his parents.
- her room, she, showed, to me.
- often, letters, send, to me, they.
- Jane, to me, is going, to write.
- My friends, me, often, books, to read, give.
Поставьте вопросы к подчеркнутым словам.
- He is a student.
- His name is John.
- My friends study at this university.
- They often write letters in English.
- My sister often gets letters.
- These are very good textbooks.
- This girl can play the piano.
- Fred usually goes home after classes.
- We often discuss plans with our director.
- Ann finishes her work at six o’clock.
Прочитайте предложения и найдите предложение, на которое можно ответить: He is here.
- Is your friend Peter Brown?
- Does he live near his office?
- What is he doing?
- Is he talking to his teacher?
- Is he in the Far East?
- Is he very busy now?
- Does he often come here?
- Where is here?
Прочитайте и переведите следующий текст, обращая внимание на отрицательную форму предложений.
Some people don’t like to leave in big cities. They like quite places. They don’t like the noise of buses and cars, trains and people. Other people aren’t happy to live in quite places. For example my brother doesn’t fell happy to be away from such things like sport competitions, concerts, theatres, picnics. He can’t leave without these things and he isn’t tired. So, people. We are very different.
Нижеследующие предложения неверны. Перепишите их в отрицательной форме.
- She is a driver.
- These engineers are from Moscow.
- I am tired today.
- Paul translates many letters into English.
- I ask a lot of questions.
- The students work much in summer.
- Alex is writing now.
- My parents are watching TV now.
- I’m having my breakfast.
- Jessica speaks English well.