Заполните пропуски местоимениями much или many
- He translates … letters into English.
- The teacher gives us … homework.
- My brother reads … .
- Kate gets … telegrams on her birthday.
- My parents work too … .
- Does your son read … ?
- … students study two foreign languages.
- We sent letters to … foreign firms.
Ответьте на вопросы, используя образец.
1. Are there many shops in your street? - Yes, a lot. / No, not many.
2. How much is your wrist-watch? - It’s $10.
3. Which of you reads much? - My friend does.
- Are there many books on your table?
- Is there much furniture in your kitchen?
- Are there many students in your group?
- How much is your English textbooks?
- Have you many friends here?
- Which of you reads English much?
- Do you get many telegrams on your birthday?
- Do you have much free time?
Составьте и запишите как можно больше предложений, используя слова и словосочетания из таблицы.
||so few English books
||very few questions
|Students of our group
||take from the library
||too few exercises
Замените в предложениях местоимения many / much на местоимения few / little с наречиями степени по смыслу: so few / little; very few / little; too few / too little.
1. There are very many English textbooks in the library. - There are so few English books in the library.
2. There is very much bread for breakfast. - There is very little bread for breakfast.
- Many students write English much.
- I have many friends in this town.
- Peter knows much about Oxford University.
- The examiner asked me many questions.
- Many shops open at 7 o’clock in the morning.
- Our secretary types much.
- Tom works hard and sleeps much.
- Our sportsmen won many medals.
Найдите в правой колонке местоимения с наречиями степени, противоположные по значению местоимениям в левой колонке, запишите и переведите их.
|not very much
|not so many
||not very little
||not so few